Starting in 2019, the popular Higher Applications Essay/Application Bootcamp evolved into the new CCPrep Essay/Application Course and Program. Our 2022 program is an exciting way for students to get a head start on their college applications. The small group, hands-on course teaches students about the nuances of the college application process and provides them insights into what colleges are looking for in an essay. Participants in our Program also receive individual essay assistance through Essay Consultations. All students receive assistance in selecting their college essay topics & benefit from personalized guidance while they write!
As of 2020, CCPrep has been excited to be able to offer the following 3 versions of our Essay/Application services
Essay/Application Course ($350)
At the end of our group Essay/Application Course, students will have:
- Written an initial draft of their Common Application Essay
- Selected strong topics for all 4 UC Essays
- Written initial drafts on at least 2 of their UC Essays
- Learned how to write strong, value-adding activity descriptions on their application
- Developed an understanding of the entire application process and how applications are reviewed
- Set goals for their application process and filled in an application organization calendar
- Created a file system for their application materials
- Qualified to sign-up for individual essay consultations ($200/hr). Individual essay consultations are only offered to students who have taken our group course
*Not applying to UC schools? That’s OK! Our work through the UC prompts helps unearth all of a student’s potential essay topics, and the UC drafts written in our course are easily adapted for other colleges’ essays prompts
Essay/Application Program ($700) – ($50 Savings on Individual Essay Consultations) Our Recommendation for Most Students: Designed to allow students to enjoy all of the benefits of our classroom course outlined above and then refine their essays in two, 60-minute individual consultations via Zoom with an instructor
Essay/Application Program+ ($1050) – ($100 Savings on Individual Essay Consultations) Designed to allow students to enjoy all of the benefits of our classroom course outlined above and then polish their essays in four, 60-minute individual consultations via Zoom with an instructor
CCPrep is excited to now offer an Online version of the course!! Students will receive access to a recording of the course as presented by Robert. Students will also be asked to participate in three 5-10 minute live Zoom sessions with an instructor of the course to provide the same individual attention from the in-person course.