S.A.T. Subject Tests – are they required or optional? Parents and students have become aware about changing requirements for the S.A.T. Subject Tests, but the truth still remains that many schools nationwide require the subject tests as part of the application process. More schools recommend that students take these tests, especially in certain majors. If you would like to see CCPrep’s official recommendation on who should still take the subject tests, please read this article.
The Math 2 Subject Test
Most subject tests will not require additional prep because they correspond to an AP test that your student likely took, but the Subject Math 2 exam is a very difficult exam that demands additional prep – either at home where your student reads a test prep book, or in a classroom where he or she is reminded of math rules and laws to look out for when taking the exam. Most students will take it at the end of their Junior year, but some Sophomores are ready to take it sooner.
CCPrep’s Subject Math Course is aimed at providing students not only the techniques needed to succeed on the Subject Math exam, but also a strong understanding of the styles of questions and the best way to approach the exam from beginning to end. Our classes have been successful in raising many scores and even perfect 800s for multiple students.
The Physics Subject Test
CCPrep is excited to announce our newest course: the Subject Physics Test Prep Course. AP Physics 1 only covers about 60% of the material that students need to be prepared for the Physics Subject Test. This fast-paced course has been specially designed to teach the other 40%, preparing students to be successful on their subject test! This course is only designed for students currently in enrolled in AP Physics 1.
CCPrep only offers the course before the June testing date.
For prep for other exam dates, we can offer tutoring with our instructors.
Robert and Greg are able to tutor: Math, Chemistry, and Physics
Robert and Greg’s Availability
For other exams please contact us